Thursday, October 05, 2006

World Cup Begins!!!!

World Cup finally began in Germany with the usual excitement around the world...but for me, it was a completely new experience. And I have to say that being in Italy added a lot to the atmosphere, especially since ALL my Italian friends and the others were REALLY into World Cup. My friends were most patient, explaining the rules and answering all my basic questions. The result?? I now have a full appreciation of World Cup and I really got into it as well!! Here are some photos to show how we got into the spirit.
************************************************************************************
Waiting for the game to start for Germany.

Post-game hanging out.
Alberto becoming a little too friendly with Surinder.
Nicolo showing off his 'true' colours of Germany.
Alberto...his usual goofy self.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home